Dear Jon Stombly,
1. Dr. Robert Chavez did return to post the bail.
2. A month to prepare was not sufficient.
3. A Sandy Hook mom, a Sandy Hook dad, an appointed COO, and a Sandy Hook volunteer who 'hatched' the idea to foster the recovered 'sacred animals' that would've otherwise been destroyed and turned into 'sacred soil' for the memorial were all on hand and available the following Monday.
4. The subpoena from Bank street was necessary and should've been done because it clearly showed an abuse of power.
5. Mr. Henche lied in court and provided in their own discovery proof of his perjured testimony.
6. In court he professed only meeting me that one time in front of village apothecary when in additional discovery and what they based their entire case on was the letter sent to the publicist. It's what demonstrated a ten year harassment. When in fact Brooke hugged me, and I playfully punched Mr. Henche in the arm.
7. 6698 Glen Haven Rd Homer NY 13077.
8. Should something happen to me, keep telling yourself and me your course load had nothing to do with it.. a year and a half with a handful of meetings constitutes ineffective council. I believe you did your best, but as you stated your wife or someone you made reference to had advised said they saw things you couldn't.
I believe no one wanted to properly defend. I believe the DA's office or whomever Ms. Gregory referred to about why she was quitting the DA's office and her stating she was tired of putting people in jail who didn't deserve it... whomever she was answering to was the one responsible for her unethical approach. And I won't rest until she's disbarred. You cannot allow a witness to perjure oneself. And those who perjured themselves for a win will be prosecuted. I'll also do any and everything possible to bring attention to all of this.
Of course I'm not a threat to anyone nor could do harm to anyone- just as I could never stalk anyone.
It's really disgusting how stalking is used to control someone.. Daniel Stern stated that the Shields' did not want to see any harm to me and it's why they offered a disorderly for close to a year and a half. If I was guilty I would've hung myself. Or at the very least killed my self. Prior to court I swallowed a razor... if I was guilty I would've killed myself in jail. I even had another razer and cut my pants in jail into shorts.. lol. But, I still believe in justice and Rykers was a joke. Even the guards believed Brooke was a cunt and treated me well.
9. Please don't think me a fool. Rykers wouldn't release me. Even after the bail was paid. The bail was denied. Please also don't tell me that there was confusion. The confusion was when when both my friend Joseph and Robert went to post bail. Robert went again after things were sorted out- they just wouldn't release me.
Rykers had also stolen the money I had in my shopping account.
How do I then contact CAB?
For the time you spent t with me I liked you very much- you were a welcomed comfort. But, I'm not sure why you became an attorney but you were/are better than you were. I can't say you failed me despite my disappointment... in good conscious. But, that's just me... I don't like to offend anyone. So, I cannot say for certain you 'threw' the case but it was ineffective by definition.
I am a dog with a bone, however. And just as I kept defending myself on line. I'll keep doing so until I'm redeemed.
Anything written on line is sanctioned as literary privilege and protected under the first amendment as an information source. So, again by definition everything they used in court should've been admissible? (Is that the right verbiage..). Yet, they diminished my not for profit and made it appear as my SandyHook Center was not a real entity- which it was and is. And again, in my notes I had in court 'insisted' I can show that witness were vital.
So you see, we may be adversaries now. Which displeases me, because you were someone well revered.
Why did you become an attorney and were you advised to ill-represent me? Did you believe you could win? And did you try to??
Please respond to all things, as I didn't write just to vent. I'm trying to stay alive here and demand justice at some point.
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 9, 2016, at 10:39 AM, Stonbely, Jonathan
Dear John –
Thank you for your emails. I would like to address some of your points below:
(1) The time we had to prepare for the case was sufficient.
(2) My case load was not a factor in terms of how I prepared for the case.
(3) The witnesses you identified would not have been effective witnesses and, as I believe we discussed during the trial, were not going to be called.
(4) Our application for bail pending appeal was successful. Having investigated what happened with Department of Corrections officials, it appears that the DOCS staff members who were tasked with taking bail money from your friends didn’t recognize the order from the court at first glance, which is why they did not accept the bail money. Shortly thereafter, the issue was cleared up with the DOCs legal department, but your friends did not return to post bail, and your sentence was served in its entirety.
(5) Regarding the status of your appeal: When you were convicted, I directed the paralegal from our Criminal Appeals Bureau (CAB) to immediately file a notice of your intent to appeal. The first step in the appeal process is that the case must be assigned by the Appellate Division or Appellate Term to appellate counsel. In some, but not all cases, the appeals are then assigned to The Legal Aid Society. Your case was assigned to CAB, to my understanding, either in late October or early November. If, however, you feel that my representation was ineffective, as is suggested in your email, your case will be reassigned to a different provider so that your appellate attorney can argue, as an additional ground on appeal, that your representation at trial was ineffective. Please advise whether you would like CAB to request reassignment of your appeal to a different provider. In any event, however, I do not know and therefore cannot tell you what schedule the appeal will be on.
(6) You have requested various items from my file over time, to wit: transcripts and a subpoena. I have gathered what transcripts I have and will instruct my paralegal to make copies. We will send those copies to you at an address of your choosing (please provide). You should expect to receive them within three weeks from when you provide an address.
(7) I have searched my file for a Bank Street subpoena, but have been unable to locate it. At this point, I do not believe one was sent. I have only located a subpoena for records from Village Apothecary, which I can send you if you would like.
I hope this finds you well.
Jonathan L. Stonbely, Esq.
The Legal Aid Society of N.Y.C.
Criminal Defense Division
49 Thomas Street
New York, NY 10013
From: John M. Rinaldi [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:44 PM
To: Williams, Lisa; Stonbely, Jonathan
Hello Lisa and Jon,
Ive made it past my birthday.. lol. I had planned well, never-mind. Then there's SandyHook's 4th anniversary coming up..
Secretary Clinton had promised me that she'd entertain the idea of hanging our Hallmark ornaments.. god damnit she too lost! I'm hoping she still will join us in Newtown.
I've requested several times for assurance that the appeal has been put into motion.
I've also requested several times for the documentation- specifically the subpoena for Bank St's surveillance video. When I picked up my car post Ryker's there was over 16,000$ worth of vandalism, and the Sargent Blake is already on video assaulting my car... if they did it once...
I've been in contact with the Attorney General's office and they and Internal Affairs are now involved. They politely request the subpoena from Bank Street. I've also enlisted the Police Commissioner's office for their assistance. In addition to NY States Attorney, I've been hounding the US States Attorney Ms. Loretta Lynch.
Both Chris Henchy and Brooke Shields perjured themselves in court, so the appeal should be easy. I'm also confused as to why my witnesses didn't come to my defense. I was blind-sided when we ended that Friday. The upcoming Monday, I had a SandyHook volunteer, a SandyHook mom, and a SandyHook dad coming to testify on my behalf.
Suffice to say, I'm not happy with the inadequate representation. And Although I very much like Mr. Stombely, a month is not adequate to prepare for the case. And everyone I've spoken to has agreed.
Lastly, Mr. Stonbely had said he was going to look into why I was not released the Friday after my arrest when we won the right to appeal, and my release was granted. I was illegally held for 21days!
I understand that each Legal Aid attorney has over 40 cases at a time, but we're dealing with people's lives here, and it's not right with the lack of counsel- if the right to council is an inalienable right, well, improper council is then a human rights violation. They delivered in discovery evidence that proved Mr. Henche contradicted himself- yet he was left unchallenged. THEY were their own demise- and we should've won if properly challenged/defended.
And lastly, in addition to my PTSD, and my brain injury, I'm considered disabled. So even if I had lost patience with Ms. Brooke Shields, my behavior after the fact was a result of:
Frontal Lobe (behind the forehead) An injury to this part of the brain cancause changes in emotional control, initiation, motivation, and inhibition. An intolerance for frustration and easily provoked aggressive behavior are typical. Promiscuity and lethargy may also result."
HOWEVER, I did nothing wrong but use social media. The RipOff reports have been confirmed as to why the DA and Brooke Shields went completely off the rails and plagerized their case. I mean c'mon the dude they compared me to- his name was David. NOT John. If that wasn't a giveaway to their unethical manipulation of the law, I don't know what is... . That too was never brought up.
As a kid I was hit by a drunk driver going 55mph at the least.. struck by the bumper sent over breaking the windshield with my forehead breaking c3, and c5 vertebrae in my neck. This would explain why I reacted to Ms. Brooke Shields' assistant vandalizing my car- which he admitted in court. It would also explain why I reacted to the police as I had and my taunting ADAngelica, I was right. 'they perjured themselves to win. I had the full weight of the DA's office against me- I didn't stand a chance. The transcripts prove it.
If I was a threat, Brooke Shields would've reported me years ago. In the transcripts everything that came out of, as you say the sociopath's mouth and her husband were perjured testimony.
So, when is our appeal, and when can I expect the documentation? This is my life and I need some assistance. I've publicly denounced my guilt and clearly have stated that perjury after perjury perjury took place.
And again, I need the subpoena for Bank St.
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, distribute or copy this communication. Please notify the sender that you
have received this e-mail in error and delete the original and any copy of the e-mail.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”